Regional Manager's post
The SA Pro Darts Organisation is looking for a person to fill the following position:
Position: Regional Manager - Western Cape (Voluntary basis)
Requirements: You will be a South African citizen resident in the Cape Town area and able to start immediately. It is strongly recommended that non playing members apply for this position.
Criteria: Be computer literate, must be able to perform under pressure, must be able to organise and host dart events.
Duties of a Regional Manager:
• The SAPDO Regional Manager is a key position in the success of SAPDO’s programmes because this person serves as the main link between grassroots members and the organisation’s top management.
• The Regional Manager would be provided with a method by which he or she will provide the SAPDO Administrator with regular updates on the progress of SAPDO activities in that region
• The Regional Manager will act as the liaison between the SAPDO members and the organisation's Management. All correspondence / communication from SAPDO to its members will be directed to the Regional Manager whose responsibility it shall be to dispense the information to the members.
• Encourage dart players to join the organisation.
• Responsible for submitting the results, monies won and special achievements list for SAPDO members participating in SAPDO competitions to the National tournament director.
• Source sponsorships for his/her regional competitions.
• Have regular meetings with players.
• Report back to management on matters not resolved.
• Keeps management on top of all SAPDO activities happening in that region?
Should you meet the above criteria, have contactable references, a clear criminal record, and zero dismissal record from previous employers and wish to apply, then please send your CV to
or fax to: 086 6112719
Only relevant and suitable candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any correspondence from our organisation within 14 days, we regret your application has been declined.